Request for unedited photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undefined

Quite Refined
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm working on some scripts in CS2 to clean up underwater photos, but I realize that I have a rather limited selection available to me (as in, only the photos I took on our last dive trip). I'm looking for a sampling of unedited full size (whatever your camera outputs) underwater photos to try this out on.

Here is what I'd like... if you have some photos and don't mind sending them, I'd like to get 3 or 4 photos per camera model. I don't care what the photos are of, so long as they are in focus. PM me if you can provide any photos and I will give you my email address. If you happen to know the depth of the photo that would make life much easier, as I'm working on fine tuning things based on depth.

Things I need to know:

1. What camera model
2. Was an external strobe used?

Examples of the modified photos will be posted in this thread if anyone has any interest. Anyone who sends photos will be provided with copies of the finished output. Sending photos constitutes permission to modify and reproduce the photos for use on this thread only. All photos will remain the property of the photographer. (Etc. etc. etc.)

Basically - if you have some shots, even rubbish shots, that you don't mind sharing - I'd really appreciate it. This is more an attempt to hone my CS2 skills prior to editing the shots from our next dive trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom