Request for help identifying a scuba regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alfso

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Good morning to the community, scuba regulator without label, without any reference, I would be grateful if anyone had information on this, thanks, Alfonso Gangemi HDE

Attachments

• 1am.jpg
    1am.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 126
  • 2am.jpg
    2am.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 3am.jpg
    3am.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 4am.jpg
    4am.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 5am.jpg
    5am.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 6am.jpg
    6am.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 114
Thanks for your valuable information, I had the solution very close, the blue tima scuba site is managed by my friend Luigi, I was mistaken for the screw of the bracket. I invite you to take a look at the site that I manage, possibly if do you have any suggestions is well accepted, thanks again, best regards Alfonso Gangemi Alfonso Gangemi

Attachments

• Pirelli smz.jpg
    Pirelli smz.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 71
Thanks for your valuable information, I had the solution very close, the blue tima scuba site is managed by my friend Luigi, I was mistaken for the screw of the bracket. I invite you to take a look at the site that I manage, possibly if do you have any suggestions is well accepted, thanks again, best regards Alfonso Gangemi Alfonso Gangemi

Thanks for the link, it's appreciated!
Another really good web site I use to identify vintage regs is this one:
Lola.cz - Potápěčské vybavení
Unfortunately it's in Polish or Czech, but the informations to most of the described regs are fantastic.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom