reputable retailer that would sell gift vouchers please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanyadeweymarn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,
I want to get my sister in law a wet suit for her birthday but realise this is a very personal thing to buy. Therefore i would rather get her a gift voucher and allow her to choose herself. She lives in Poole in the UK.

Could someone recommend a retailer for me to buy a voucher from

Also how much do you think a reasonable wet suit should cost....just a ball park figure would be great.
Thanks everyone

I personally would recommend that she go and find what she wants and tell her that you will contribute an amount. Certain shops will carry certain brands and other shops may carry different brands. This means that to really make it her choice, you cannot get her a card for a specific shop. That is how I see it anyway.

I agree - maybe print her your own "gift certificate". Wetsuit fit is a funny thing, so limiting her to one shop that happens to only carry brands that don't fit her (quite possible) isn't ideal. Especially for thicker suits, it's not just a matter of size, it's the cut as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom