Reporting 404 on Cayman Islands sub-forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. When I click on your link, I get this:

-----------------------------------------
This page can't be displayed

• Check that all network cables are plugged in.
  • Verify that airplane mode is turned off.
  • Make sure your wireless switch is turned on.
  • See if you can connect to mobile broadband.
  • Restart your router.

Fix connection problems
----------------------------------------------

Others are clearly able to get to the post because it has several replies and has been viewed several times. But at least 2 of us can't get to it. I wonder if it has something to do with the ellipsis in the thread title and how certain browsers see that? I am using internet explorer.

Edit: Just checked and I can get to the thread on my android phone. Thinking it is a browser specific issue...

Aggie,

You are correct, it is a browser issue. I also use IE but I've just tried logging in using Mozilla and I am able to access that thread with no problems. Kathy

Is there more information on this issue?

Browser related issues are not supported. My suggestion is to use another browser (try chrome or firefox)

Browser related issues are not supported. My suggestion is to use another browser (try chrome or firefox)

Wow, really? That's unfortunate given there was no problem prior to the latest mods. Too bad. :depressed:

That is a strange policy given that IE is the most widely used browser on earth. The system is much slower regardless of the browser since the changes made last week.

I love a good made up stat.

Browser Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom