Replacement Kneepads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jl5619718

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Mares semidry I like, but the kneepads are less then hardy (just some spray-on coating) and need some reinforcing. Does anyone have any advice on where or how to purchase some new kneepads?

Thanks,
J

Why are you on your knees?

Why are you on your knees?

Personally, I like the kneepads on my suits for crawling up and down places to get into the water. Some of my entry/exits are difficult.

To the OP, try a wetsuit/drysuit repairer and they can modify your suit.

Personally, I like the kneepads on my suits for crawling up and down places to get into the water. Some of my entry/exits are difficult.

To the OP, try a wetsuit/drysuit repairer and they can modify your suit.

Never had any reason to replace them or beef them up. Just wanted to know how they were wearing out. No attack or anything. :D

Never had any reason to replace them or beef them up. Just wanted to know how they were wearing out. No attack or anything. :D

Sure. :) I was just suggesting that as it is why I need them and seems to be what most people need them for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom