Replacement drysuit foot source?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OTF

Coney Island Whitefish Biologist
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have a source for reasonably priced drysuit feet for DIY replacement? Neoprene, trilam, or other non-latex material because latex sucks.

Or, has anyone tried doing this with a good quality neoprene sock not meant for glue-on use? Might work if nothing else is available.

There have been numerous threads on this in the past, searched them, but most of the links are dead.

Alternatively, maybe one of you has a ruined large-size suit they'd give up the feet from?

(this is what I'm looking for, but this listing only has size small: PINNACLE Dry suit Neoprene Sock Replacement Scuba tech Diving | eBay)

dive right in scuba is who i would recommend......even though there are several options here thats who i would send my suit too

Northern diver has way better dry suit socks. They are the best I’ve seen, if you don’t trust me I can share some pics. They are also less expensive, I think about $30. Ndiver socks are 5mm sewn, glued and heavy neoprene taped seams.

Last pair I purchased from dive in scuba were 3mm and leaked in the seams. They were sewn and poorly glued, no tape.

I’ve bought 5 pairs from northern and a couple from dive in - so speaking with some experience. While you are on the site, check out their Christmas sale on neoprene gloves. Kevlar for $30 - just bought a couple pairs.

Thanks for the answers! I just ordered from Northern Diver. Curious to try their Arctic Survivor gloves which were on sale and look similar to "dry 5's". Though Seaskin had better tape and adhesive options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom