Replacement DC800 (internal camera)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Souvy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have the DC800 and could not be happier with it. My old land-only digital camera is past its prime and I was debating buying a new one or just using the DC800. My only concern with using the DC800 would losing or damaging the internal camera somehow. I currently take exceptional care of it (it's packed up in a pelican case with a desiccant pack), but tend to be a bit more cavalier with my other camera.

So, to help me make a decision I was wondering if it is possible to purchase just the internal camera and, if so, what the cost would be. Thanks so much in advance.

We do make the internal camera available through your local retailer. It owuld be best to have your shop of choice quote you the price on this camera and they can order it for you and have within a week.

It is a good idea to have this back-up!

Joe

Joe, thank you so much for the quick response. Sadly, my local LDS closed in the recent months and I have yet to find another. Is there an MSRP you would be able to provide by any chance? Thank you again for your help.

Back
Top Bottom