Repair power button of Uwatec Galileo Luna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcgaiver

New
Reaction score
Goodmorning all the scuba divers. I'm italian technician and i need to repair this computer with the power button problem. I need to disassemble it but i'm not be sure to do the right thing. Could you help me?

Does the power button available for replacement part? I know that uwatec was acquired to technisub. I hope to say that it is a simple push button that i need to purchase.

thank you

As far as I know it was Scubapro that aquired them (and their designs)
the SP galileo G2 has the same.. well almost everything..
the buttons are more or less the same

I don't know about disassembling it.. probably there is a special tool for that so that it stays water tight

I am not sure if SP would be willing to sell you buttons, but since you are in Italy maybe you would have better access

But one important question: why do you think you neeed to change the power button?
Maybe it needs a fresh battery? These are user changable so I would start there 1st

you would need a "key" for that still:
here is an EU shop selling it
yes it says mk19 and all that... it's the same size (also you can use it for other projects)

the power button don't do "click" when i push it. I want to replace it but to avoid to do a damage i still wait for a good help.

For replace the battery there is no problem :wink:

I’m not tgat familiar with Luna, but Galelio 2 (Scubapro) any button wakes it up, and I hear no click

Your best bet is Scubapro — same case and buttons on Luna and G2
I hope it works out (Im buco lupa)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom