Renting our Primary Week In Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laltuna

New
Reaction score
# of dives
We are renting our primary week (7 Nights) in Grand Cayman at the Morritt's Tortuga Club Resort. This will give you the opportunity to visit this gorgeous island any time, any day of your choice. We will rent it at a modest and below the normal price. It is a one bedroom apartment with kitchen (Includes all utensils). Microwave Oven. Daily Maid Service. In Room Broadband Internet Access.Balcony/Terrace. Television (Cable/Satellite), Air Conditioning (In Room), Refrigerator. It can accomodate a family of 4 comfortably. Can accomodate 5 with prior approval. The Appartment is on the pool side. The beach is only a few feet away accross the street. Diving and Snorkeling in Grand Cayman is one of the best. If you don't want to bother in bringing your gear you can always rent everything right there. The resort has every thing you need for your Diving or Snorkeling Experience. Tortuga Divers is located on property at Morritt´s Tortuga Club & Resort and offers a number of diving trips from which to choose. There are one or two-tank dives and trips to Stingray City. Resort Courses as well as full certification are also available. Tortuga Divers offers a wide variety of watersport activities for the entire family. The beautiful beaches of Rum Point are just a few minutes away. If you are interested in this great deal please drop us a line to discuss prices and the rest of the details. If you never been to Grand Cayman, we warrantee you'll love this place. Waiting to hear from you.

I'm interested!! PM me for more details please.

Hello Sproket,

Thank you for your response. Forgive me as I am a newby at this. I have no idea what you mean by "PM me". If you would like you could call us directly at
410-866-3150 during evening hours after 5PM and we would be more than glad to talk to you. Or if you prefer please feel free to email us directly at TheAltunas@gmail.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Leon Altuna

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom