Rental Gear Sale in Pelham, Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamamedic

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere between "hold my beer and watch this!" a
# of dives
200 - 499
Alabama Blue Water Adventures in Pelham, AL (www.divealabama.com) is selling off all their rental gear on Saturday, November 14th from 10am to 4pm.

This is a yearly thing, where the staff at ABWA replace all their rental gear with new stuff, so the gear they are selling is no more than one year old.

5mm ScubaMax wetsuits in all sizes, Oceanic Alpha 8 Sport regulator sets, BCs (not sure what brand), fins, mask, snorkels, booties, hoods, gloves, and I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.

A couple of the employees are also selling off some of their extra personal gear.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, and I'll try to get them answered.

Rita :)

you inbox is full....

so here:
I was wondering if there was any way you could tell me about how much a medium 5mm wetsuit would be from the sale?

No idea, but I just cleared out my inbox :wink: so if you PM me with your phone number or email address, I'd be happy to call Stephen at ABWA Wednesday morning and find out for ya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom