Rendezvous Barclay Sound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwaterlloyd

Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished diving with Rendezvous in Barclay Sound for three days . Water temps 44-45 degrees , average 30 foot vis . I think we had the nicest weather of the year so far .

Diving was nothing short of fantastic . Some of the best dives I have done anywhere . West Coast Pristine Big Life .

Peter was nice enough to take us to the Vanlene in less than ideal conditions , what a wreck dive .

Lodging and food is great and you will not meet two nicer people than Kathy and Peter .

Gotta do these short Island Trips more often .

coldwaterlloyd

Thank you for the review! I keep saying Peter and I need to do more short trips up to Vancouver Island -- it's not that far. Reviews like this add to the motivation, so thank you.

Sounds like my experience with Rendezvous. Peter and Kathy are excellent hosts. Yummy food, comfortable housing, great view (above and below water), amazing dives.

The only problem is after diving there, local shore diving often looks bland. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom