Renaissance Aruba Resort Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smokey braden

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone,

My wife, son, and I are doing a last minute trip to Aruba leaving April 10. My wife and I would prefer a quiet spot, but our son is 16 and wants lots of action. Therefore, we are looking at the Renaissance Aruba Resort. We did a search in this forum for that resort and found no matches. Does anyone know anything about this resort? I will be diving, but can go to the Aruba Dive or have them pick me up, so that is not a factor in where we stay. Would appreciate any input. If you are familiar with that area near the Renaissance Marina and have feedback on that--that would be appreciated too.

Thanks,
Smokey

I stayed there with my family over New Year's. DO NOT STAY THERE. CONSTRUCTION EVERYWHERE in the building. I couldn't go to sleep at night due to all the noise...and that was at 11pm! The place is horrible, the service is horrible. The front desk staff WILL treat you like an idiot. I strongly suggest something different.

Not familiar with the resort but the whole area certainly has "lots of action". You will not find a quiet spot anywhere there (high rise beach). The beaches are packed solid. Your son should like it although I wouldn't

Is it part of the Marriott chain like the Rennaissance on St Thomas? IF it is...I have stayed there and the only problem I had was with the "freebies". There were suppose to be sail boats available for guests. They had 5.....and 4 were broke. The 5th was held together by paper clips. I made a number of comments and was only given an evaluation sheet to fill out. At least the room was clean and it was quiet there....no construction at the time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom