Remote exhaust or elbo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr.T

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A while back I sent a request for information to your store website about obtaining parts or replacement for my Ranger remote exhaust but never received an answer. I primarily am in Moscow and Egypt and as such cannot just go to an LDS or distributor and get parts. I need to either replace the original remote exhaust or change it to an elbow. There are no compatible parts in the area(s). Can you either ship one of these parts to me or let me know of a supplier that will ship internationally?

Hi Dr.T,

I would look into getting in touch with online scuba stores.
Out of interest, I went to Dive Right In Scuba (DRIS for short), and they carry Zeagle items.

Mike Pedersen from DRIS has been very helpful with my gear purchase, so hopefully he may be able to help you too. Mind you, I live and work in Japan, so it's an international transaction.

Good luck,

Kaza

Thanks, I will give it a try. Would expect that the guys a Zeagle would be of some assistance but I guess that is too much to expect. Best bet seems to be to stick with my real wings and forget about Zeagle outside of the US. If this is as good as the support gets then once I get a replacement this BCD goes on ebay!!

Im just going to stand up for Zeagle and say that you allowed 30 hours for a reply on this board.

The only person from Zeagle that checks this board is Scott Lakes and I can tell you he is home right now recovering from surgery and while I can't speak for him, I'll just say that he likely has little interest (at the moment) in checking Scuba Board for a complaint of an unresponsive email from Russia. As his track record shows, when he does check back you would get a prompt reply and most possibly a part in the mail.

super7s suggestion with an online retailer that ships internationally is your best bet at the moment.

While I understand your frustration a little patience can do nothing more than help you.

My request for info began about 6 months ago directly to their company email. Also now 6 days on this board waiting. I think that this more than qualifies as patience. This is a general international problem. I am very active and involved with shops from the UK, Germany, Thailand, Malaysia, Egypt and Indonesia but none deal with Ranger. I just sent someone off with this bcd to a lot of shops in Egypt with none able to provide the replacement. I simply need a source to replace the internal parts/o-rings or a thread compatible replacement that can be easily sourced/serviced outside of the US. I really prefer a proper response from the manufacturer or to be in the shop or distributor to verify form, fit and options. Getting a wrong part is a big issue given that I am usually traveling to other dive centers and delivery times for 3 day express is 3 - 6 weeks in many countries.

I have no reasonable explanation for your emails to go unanswered. There is no real reason for someone not to respond if we recieved it. Keep in mind that since info@zeagle.com is a published email, we get hundreds of spam emails each day, which is why we always say to put "Zeagle" in the subject line, so that it will pass the spam filter.

We have a distributor in Egypt and Russia. Either of those should be able to help you get the part you need.

For Egypt:

NAUTILUS DIVING CENTER
4 OMAR SHAABAN ST.
ARD EL GOLF - HELLIOPOLIS
CAIRO, 11431

Phone: 20-2-417-6515
Fax: 20-2-415-9446
Email: INFO@NAUTILUSDIVING.COM

For Russia:

AQUATEX
St. Petersburg, Morskaya nab.33

Phone: +7-812-325-78-36