Remote control helicopters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spencermm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone into them? I have a few questions.
Thanks,
Spencer

I've got a bit of experience, but I'm far from being an expert...

Bryan

I have a Hirobo shuttle with crash kits, spare frame, spare engine, books, tapes and radio for sale.

I flew RC heli many years ago.
Not flying anything these days but when my arm works again I am thinking of trying an indoor micro heli.

Mostly I like flying RC sailplanes, but the helis are lots of fun.

Get a good simulator and learn to fly heli's on it first. It will reduce the costs associated with rekitting and then repairing the real deal.

A gyro to help manage the tail roter will also make the learning curve a bit less steep.

This is the site for RC Heli questions.

I used to have a Sceadu Evo 30 until I sold it to help fund my flight training. Someday I'll get another, they're a blast.

Definitely get the Realflight sim before attempting to fly the model.

Also, a good place to purchase from....Heliproz:)

I have two Dragon Fly 4 Heli's....shoot with the question.

CarbonBlades.jpg

Excellent deal and price for a beginner

I could never get my engine to run right, I'm sitting on about $1k of stuff. I bought the second engine and I couldn't get it to run right. I have no use for the gear and no time to get it right. Make me an offer. I have nowhere to practice.

I bought extra engine, crash kits and extra frame when I was on the ship. I was going to play in the desert with it for a month. I have 4 gallons of fuel about 5 years old that's probalbly worthless. It has a gyro and a RealFlight simulator that works with old windows.

My original plan was to use it as a training aid for a Bergen

Welcome to Bergen R/C - /index The observer with the camera mount was where I was headed.

If you have an interest PM me for a good deal

Times changed and side scan is my new hobby

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom