Reminder - Daylight Savings time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, children of all ages! How many of you are like me and rely on your computer to tell you when you've switched to Daylight Savings time, fall or spring version, then spend the next hour fixing all the clocks you forgot how to set (like your dive computers??)...

Well, here's your reminder... 2 days early. Sunday is the official start of Fall Back savings time... set your clocks back an hour before you hit the bed on Saturday night!

Let's see.....fall back one hour in the fall...

image012.jpg

Daylight Saving Time

Daylight Saving Time begins for most of the United States at 2:00 a.m. on the first Sunday of April. Time reverts to standard time at 2:00 a.m. on the last Sunday of October. In the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time.

Date change in 2007

On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates for Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday of March and end the first Sunday of November. The Secretary of Energy will report the impact of this change to Congress. Congress retains the right to revert the Daylight Saving Time back to the 2005 time schedule once the Department of Energy study is complete.

I always remind our employees who are responsible for opening our stores, about the beginning of daylight savings time, so that we open on time. But when we fall back... if they show up an hour early... I usually laugh at them, and give them something to do :rofl3:

I am so glad I don't have to bother with that.

that is so random and messes with my biorythms.

I like all my clocks to just flash 12:00

Now, if people would stop calling me at 3:00 am, that would be nice.

howarde:
I always remind our employees who are responsible for opening our stores, about the beginning of daylight savings time, so that we open on time. But when we fall back... if they show up an hour early... I usually laugh at them, and give them something to do :rofl3:

LMAO:rofl3:

Well I forgot.....and am on SB an extra hour early:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom