Remember That Guy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fstbttms

Contributor
Reaction score
...who wanted to find 3 or 4 roommates/business partners to each bring like $5K to the table so they could share an apartment and start a hull cleaning business in Florida? No smokers, no drinkers, no parties or late nights because he had to protect his newly minted sobriety? They would pool their money and "talent" and take over the local hull cleaning industry? Got all pissy when the flaws in his plan were pointed out? Remember that guy?

I wonder what ever happened with that? :D

Remember which side of the state?...sounds like a "company" in the Ft. Myers area...blasted on about how they were gonna take hull cleaning by the shorts...this "company" is no longer in the game. lol

Oh, I'd be very, very surprised if this guy ever got anything started at all. There's a long thread about it somewhere here in Commercial Divers. I'll try to find it.

Back
Top Bottom