Relocated to South Florida. Boynton Beach is now home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Former SoCal lifer now in FL. House set up, boxes unpacked, gear dialed in. Need to dive soon. :)

Need to find center (or instructor) for my wife. She wants to get certified. We want to pull the trigger on some proper training for her ASAP.

Excited.

-K

Need to find center (or instructor) for my wife. She wants to get certified. We want to pull the trigger on some proper training for her ASAP.

Excited.

-K
You might consider Jupiter Dive Center, several good instructors. Perhaps Boynton Beach Dive Center, closer to home.

Hey Dada

I saw that BBDC is an SSI shop. Always puts me a bit at ease. I need to stop by there. Went by Pompano dive on Saturday. SSI, TDI. Really nice folks. A bit if a haul for training perhaps, but I'd surely join them on a trip.

Thanks

-K

BBDC is great as is Force-E Boca. They are closer than Pompano for you.

Hope to see you on the local charters soon or at BHB! I live in Boca and dive across all of Palm Beach County as well as Broward 2-3 times a month on average.

I assume you are the same Mo2vation that started DiveMatrix? Welcome to South Florida!

Hey Dada

I saw that BBDC is an SSI shop. Always puts me a bit at ease. I need to stop by there. Went by Pompano dive on Saturday. SSI, TDI. Really nice folks. A bit if a haul for training perhaps, but I'd surely join them on a trip.

Thanks

-K
I see the BBDC instructors on Loggerhead out of Boynton Harbor Marina quite often and know several of them casually, nice folks. Short trek up to BHB if that is used.

Ive been here in boynton since oct n know all the good dive spots...charters....etc.....txt me if you want more info or a dive buddy....7657605656......diving key largo this saturday from 8am to 5pm 4 dives if ur interested.......rainbow reef dove center imcludimg duane wreck n spiegel grove 2nd largest artificial reef in the world.......n sxuba works dive center in jupiter fl has a special for your wife 290 bucks including everything for open water....hurry n csll them bc it wont last.....

Hope to see you on the local charters soon or at BHB! I live in Boca and dive across all of Palm Beach County as well as Broward 2-3 times a month on average.

I assume you are the same Mo2vation that started DiveMatrix? Welcome to South Florida!

Daz me. :) At last settled, looking to dive the next several weekends.

- k

Ken, how could you leave the murky, low vis waters of SoCal for warm, relatively clear ones in Florida?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom