Regulators, mostly Apeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So here's the deal. I work for a dive shop, and it is a different one from the one I used to work for. Consequently, they would like me doing my instruction in the gear they sell, which is fine with me. I therefore have surplus gear from my past. Here are the regulators.

All are 1st and 2nd stages and only a few years old. All were working just fine when last used, but, except as noted, all are due for servicing. All are DIN. The prices listed are generally a little less than half what they would sell for new.

Apeks XTX 50. Oxygen cleaned. $295

Apeks XTX 100. $325

Apeks Tek 3 Doubles set. $595

Apeks XT40/DS4 Oxygen regulator set. $295

I have the second stages for two Salvo SR3 regulators that were used originally for doubles and then for decompression regulators. The second stages are newly serviced and oxygen clean. $50 each

I have the Salvo SR3 first stages, too, but they cannot be serviced easily because the service kits do not exist, and you would have to merge two different kits. If you want them, let me know and we can work out a very good deal. I have no use for them myself.

Note on hoses: These pretty much all came to me with standard hose lengths for conventional second stage use, and that is how I am planning to sell them. If you want something different, we can talk to see if I have it available.

Here they are:

Across the top:
Apeks XT40/DS4 Oxygen regulator set; Apeks XTX 100; Apeks XTX 50. Oxygen cleaned.

Second Row:
Apeks Tek 3 Doubles set.

Bottom Row: Salvo oxygen clean and newly serviced SR3 second stages.

DSCN1816.jpg

I'll take the O2 clean DS4/XTX40 and the XTX100. And the doubles set.

OK, I only have the Apeks XTX 50 and the Salvo regulators left.

I only have the Salvo second stages left.

Back
Top Bottom