Closed Regulator Set for Single Tank/Pony/ Deco: Hog D2 Yoke, Edge Second, Oceanic SPG, Inflator

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is a set of regulators for sale. I purchased it along with a collection of tanks. It's a Hog D2 Yoke first stage, an Edge second stage with yellow mi-flex hose and predive/dive venturi adjustment, an Oceanic Swiv SPG with temperature gauge and aftermarket boot and a BCD inflator hose.

It seems the person was using this as a pony setup. With the addition of an additional second stage, it would be just fine for single-tank diving, or easily configured for a pony or deco setup.

I have tried to include detailed pictures. I do not know anything about these regs, other than they were attached to an AL30 when I bought it. I did put it on a tank and pressurize them and they seemed to be just fine. However, if you have any questions, just DM me and I will do my best to answer. Or, send me your phone number and I'll be happy to call.

$140 complete, and I'll cover PayPay fees and USPS shipping to the continental US.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_1745.png IMG_1746.png IMG_1747.png IMG_1748.png IMG_1749.png IMG_1750.png IMG_1751.png IMG_1752.png

For some reason, the site won't let me upload the 9th and 10th pictures, even though the error says I can have a total of 10 pictures -- and I have 8. They're more close-ups of the 2nd stage. Which aren't that exciting, but if you want them, message me.

Attachments

• IMG_1745.png
    IMG_1745.png
    468.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1746.png
    IMG_1746.png
    430.7 KB · Views: 100
Pm sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom