Regulator Geeks 2: Scubapro's Balanced Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsingler

Scuba Instructor, Tinkerer in Brass
Staff member
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, my new Scubapro S270 just arrived at Marin Diving Center (shameless plug) here on the Left Coast! So, in response to the suggestions for another Zoom seminar, let's do:
Regulator Geeks, Part II
The Venerable G250 vs the S620Ti!

Date: Weds, Mar 16th
Time: 6:00pm-7:30pm PDT (9p-10:30p EDT)
Hope that works for both West Coast'ers getting home from work, and East Coast'ers going to bed.

We'll touch on most of Scubapro's balanced lineup history from Balanced Adjustable to S620Ti, with a surprise visit from the new S270, touted as a value entry that (in plastic) almost matches the performance of the S620Ti.

No center-balanced discussion. We'll leave the Pilot and D-series for another night. Just standard end-balanced barrel designs (e.g., almost the entire world of scuba 2nds).

When you can't make a barrel valve design perform any better, what do you do? (Hint: it's on the other side of the WOB loop).

Zoom connection info will be posted just before the seminar. Bring your beer, pretzels and strong opinions!

Hoping to see this one live. I still need to watch the other one.... at 6 days post surgery, I should have a clear head....

20220303_165233.jpg

Do you need a S620ti for the event?

Back
Top Bottom