Regulator Bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcpilot44

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just purchased 2 Mare regulator bags from my LDS. One is a she dives and one is the round one. Attached to the inside of both of them is a velcro square. What is this for since it is only one side of the velcro, also will it wear the hoses since there is not a soft side to it? Thanks

No, you're in the right place. It's just that I don,t won a Mares regulator bag... Oh the shame...:shakehead:

:D

I'm sure Phil or Zak will be able to help you out. Just be a little patient...:coffee:

Hi, I'm looking into it. Sorry it's Christmas and lot's of people on vacation right now.

I don't see the velcro being an issue with hose wear.

As soon as I hear from our product manager I will let you know.

Sincerely,

I just purchased 2 Mare regulator bags from my LDS. One is a she dives and one is the round one. Attached to the inside of both of them is a velcro square. What is this for since it is only one side of the velcro, also will it wear the hoses since there is not a soft side to it? Thanks

The inside velcro patch is the mate to our new computer bag called the Cruise Comp. The Cruise Comp is a soft touch bag that stores and protects your diving computer. By having the velcro attachment this will secure your computer and keep it from sliding and possibly being jarred within the reg bag. The Cruise Comp will be available in March.

Best regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom