Closed reg no longer available

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Because I'm certified to service my current regs. Otherwise, agreed, no contest. This is a VERY nice reg!

Dare I ask, did you get an email yet?

Interested. I know I am new to the board which is usually a bad thing in forum marketplaces. If it makes you feel any better my wife won the HOG Travel Pro BC on Day 2, and has not received her email yet.

I know I am new to the board which is usually a bad thing in forum marketplaces.
Not if you're buying, only selling.

(Unless you're trying to do some weird "I'm heading out of the country but check is on it's way...", lol)

Interested. I know I am new to the board which is usually a bad thing in forum marketplaces. If it makes you feel any better my wife won the HOG Travel Pro BC on Day 2, and has not received her email yet.
I just got my email yesterday.

Did you ever get your computer? I did get an email.... and responded with a size, but nothing after that. I know mine was from HOG and not ScubaPro.... But.

Did you ever get your computer? I did get an email.... and responded with a size, but nothing after that. I know mine was from HOG and not ScubaPro.... But.
Yes, I received the Perdix AI on Apr 22. They'll sell the ScubaPro set and make more than they would have on the Perdix, and I get something more useful to me than another reg. Win-Win.

My wife won the XS Scuba Mask Bag... It was delivered. She also won the HOG Travel PRO BC... It has not shipped...
Appears to be a HOG issue, and not a DiveRightIn issue, I was hoping to have the hog for our upcoming trip to Jamaica.... :(. Congrats on Perdix, Awesome they worked with you like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom