Reg identification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunundrum

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi Guys,

A buddy of mine found this reg but I have never seen this one before, anyone know what it is ?

the logo kinda looks like an A and Q making me think its an aqualung, but there are no brand markings on the first or second stage.

anyone know ?

Thanks

025.jpg

026.jpg

sorry they are little blurry they were taken with my phone.

How convenient! there's another post right here where someone posted a picture of a reg that looks like this:

68226d1258923467-genesis-reg-octi-genesis-set.jpg

Its a genesis! :D

The logo is a "G"

genesis_logo_small.gif

Last edited:
The first and second stage are genesis, i cant remember the exact model number but i do remember working on several of these regulators, as soon as i saw the logo i knew it was a genesis

Genesis... Oh now I feel like a tool, I should have known that I'm a :dork2: I see so few Genesis regs around I did not even think about them.

Thanks again guys.

Hi Guys,

A buddy of mine found this reg but I have never seen this one before, anyone know what it is ?

the logo kinda looks like an A and Q making me think its an aqualung, but there are no brand markings on the first or second stage.

anyone know ?

Thanks

025.jpg

026.jpg

sorry they are little blurry they were taken with my phone.

First stage: GF100 Unbalanced GENESIS

Second stage: Origin GR110 GENESIS

Octopus: Origin GS010 GENESIS

JF

Back
Top Bottom