Refreshing for New Posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joystershell

Social Butterfly
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Something odd is going on. I refresh the page, by hitting the New Posts button. But threads I've read are staying BOLD Blue. For the thread I'm interested in, I click on the "Go to First New Post" button. But it takes me back to the original post. Even if there has been no activity since I last perused it. This is only happening on some posts, not all. What's up with that? :confused:

I just tried it and it's working fine for me. Threads I've recently read show light blue, threads with new activity are showing bold.

I just tried it and it's working fine for me. Threads I've recently read show light blue, threads with new activity are showing bold.

And it's always worked that way for me as well. But not tonight. Even though they've been read, with no activity, still bold blue. And when I click on go To First New Post, it takes me back to the beginning, at the first page. Don't understand it.

Have you tried restarting your browser?

Thanks CD! That seems to have done the trick. Threads I've read, but with no new posts are now light blue, and no longer have the Go To First New Post button. Life is good again. Thanks!

:thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom