Referrals to dive teams for hire - underwater search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robyn A.

New
Reaction score
I am looking for referrals to private dive teams or organizations which could be hired for participation in an upcoming documentary series - preferably based out of the KY/TN/OH region.

We have an underwater search of a private, natural lake, and are looking for teams with the proper training for underwater search for human remains.
And to clarify for any legal concerns - if there was any needed "recovery" we would then of course involve active law enforcement diving personnel.

Thank you for any suggestions!

why don't you give a rough geographic location?

I know some folks in GA that could do.. pm me if you wish

I am looking for referrals to private dive teams or organizations which could be hired for participation in an upcoming documentary series - preferably based out of the KY/TN/OH region.

We have an underwater search of a private, natural lake, and are looking for teams with the proper training for underwater search for human remains.
And to clarify for any legal concerns - if there was any needed "recovery" we would then of course involve active law enforcement diving personnel.

Thank you for any suggestions!

My contact info is as follows.
Bryan Stafford Owner of Lake Hickory Scuba Center Inc.
420 Taylorsville Beach Ct. Taylorsville, NC, 28681
828-632-7649 (Shop)
828-244-0465 (Cell)

30 years Diving Experience
13 years Public Servant including Police, Fire, and EMS
13 years as a Public Safety Diver / Under Water Criminal Investigator
Served on 7 Public Safety Dive Teams, Currently head up 3
Captain a private PSD Team through my company, Lake Hickory Scuba Center Inc.

Feel free to contact me any time, and for more info we can be found on several social media sites. We have posted several videos of our recoveries done, those which cases are disposed of in our Public Safety playlist on our YouTube channel.
email-lakehickoryscuba@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/lakehickoryscuba
www.youtube.com/user/lakehickoryscuba
www.twitter.com/lhscuba
www.pinterest.com/lhscuba
instagram - Lake Hickory Scuba & Marina

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom