refer friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mako Mark

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
just trying to swell the ranks of SB a little and was told I don't have the privilege to use the refer friends button, whats up with that??

cancun mark:
just trying to swell the ranks of SB a little and was told I don't have the privilege to use the refer friends button, whats up with that??
They are a good judge of character:D

I read "reefer friends".....

I think reefer is illegal.

cancun mark:
Mark, you have to have friends to refer them here :wink:

Is that another new button, i have so many now i dont know what to do with them! I see it now under the scubaboard menu in the portal skin (where FAQ's etc are) - it appears i have no friends either as i am not privaledged enough :crying: :handball:

simbrooks:
Mark, you have to have friends to refer them here :wink:

Is that another new button, i have so many now i dont know what to do with them! I see it now under the scubaboard menu in the portal skin (where FAQ's etc are) - it appears i have no friends either as i am not privaledged enough :crying: :handball:

I guess people like you and me need a refer other people whether they like us or not button

you don't look for it, man, you just groove until it finds you, man, you got to
be ready for it, man

Back
Top Bottom