Reef Club, Regency Reef Club, Sabor, Houston Here is Letter from Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loudives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
TransAirWorld Corportion

March 22, 2011

Dear Member:

As you may be aware, the owners of the Regency Vacation Club recently appointed a new operator for the entire complex. As a result, we understand that there have been instances in which members have failed to receive adequate service.

While we regret any inconvenience that has been suffered by club members, we are obliged to advise you that the new operator’s policies have been adopted without our consent or approval. To the contrary, the new operator has failed to respond to our requests for information and clarification.

As a result of the foregoing, we reluctantly feel that we have no alternative but to sever our representative relationship with the Club. Effective immediately, please contact the resort directly for all your membership needs at 1-888-773-4349 or email: reservas@aquaresortcozumel.com

We have been the customer service and reservation center for the Club for 11 years, and regard so many of you as our friends as well as clients of the Club. We thank you for your continued support throughout these 11 years.

We wish you the best!

Sincerely,

Transair World Corporation

Glad I've used my week this year already! Gives me and them time to work everything out.

I've got the same letter sitting right here in front of me. Came in today's mail.

Just got the same letter. I am going to check my credit card payments for the end of last year to date for the payment made for the Feb 2011 trip there to see if the hotel charged me again. I didn't see anything when reviewing the monthly statements at the time but will scrutinize the billing statements. The hotel said nothing when I was there.

At least Transair world still has mailing lists. I will want points balance info as well not only for me but the hotel.

We are looking to get down there again in late April or May depending on airfare. Frontier stops flying May 1 and resumes in Oct I think. So looks like AA if in May. Though Cayman Brac seems to be calling my name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom