Reef Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, talked to Dr. Gomez. He's here till the end of the week (he usually stays up in Bolinao nowadays) so I'm gonna try get mine signed friday.

I told him about the books, he laughed and said no problem. Nov 30th he'll definitely be down here (retirement party).

Pao, I'll be in Makati tomorrow if you wanna give me your book. Maybe Ellen wants hers signed too! :)

Chip / Paolo,

My wife just called. The book was collected yesterday and I'll be having a look at it this evening - can't wait!:D

Thanks for your help,

thepurplehammerhead:
Chip / Paolo,

My wife just called. The book was collected yesterday and I'll be having a look at it this evening - can't wait!:D

Thanks for your help,

no need to rush , just take a look on sunday ....

thepurplehammerhead:
Chip / Paolo,

Thanks for your help,

Hey no prob. My tito gave me the envelope tonight. Will deliver it to pao.

BTW, my tito accidentally opened it and apologizes. Hope you enjoy the book!

hmmmmm no response yet .......

thepurplehammerhead:
Chip / Paolo,

Thanks for your help,

paolov:
hmmmmm no response yet .......

How do you expect me to respond with 200-odd pages of bookto get through?

Nah, been laid low with the flu for a couple of days. Did get a chance to skim the book (and Spoon's comment:wink: ), but was generally asleep the whole time...

Report to follow, gotta catch up at work...

Thanks,

thepurplehammerhead:
How do you expect me to respond with 200-odd pages of bookto get through?

Nah, been laid low with the flu for a couple of days. Did get a chance to skim the book (and Spoon's comment:wink: ), but was generally asleep the whole time...

Report to follow, gotta catch up at work...

Thanks,

when youre tired of it fed ex it back to me:)

i fell in love with this one. bought each for the kids in my family :D and one for me as well :D

Hipon and Biya. 2004. Adarna House
Story by: Carla M. Pacis
Illustrations by: Joanne de Leon

and while searching for a picture of hipon and biya, i found "A Sea of Stories, Tales from the Sulu Sea" - will search for this soon :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom