Redwing19 Rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunCatfish

Registered
Reaction score
Folks, I just have to say Redwing19 Rocks :D
Back in May I lost some fishing tackle overboard in 35 feet of water. Knew where it was but just could not get to it. Posted on the board and Redwing responded to my post. Long story short, took him two dives but Redwing got it back. Those of you who know him will surely agree with me when I say this, Redwing is one top notch guy and a great diver.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post this but I've been busier than a long tailed cat in a rocking chair Redwing and I have not forgotten about you buddy! Talk to you soon.

Redwing, Cajun, and ALL: looking for help from any divers in Lake Lanier--I dropped my wallet last night right next to the sailboat I just visited Saturday 8/3. The captain says its 36 feet down, we saw exactly where it went straight down, 2 feet off the stern. Naturally, DL and cards/valuables and not being a diver just taking a shot here that somebody could get the word out if around Sunrise Cove Marina, dock I and one of the last slips, off the stern of the Obi Wan. Happy to cover expenses/reward. No cash in wallet. Other good news--the wallet is bright bright yellow--so I wouldn't lose it! Patrick7atl@gmail.com A million thanks if someone has their gear and is in the area 8/4 or soon!

Patrick7,

Just a few suggestions, try calling the local dive shops and seeing if any of them might have some people interested in helping out. Second, is diving allowed where you lost your wallet? A marina may prohibit diving for liability and safety; same as they do for swimming.

I seen that you also posted in a thread in the Lake Lanier forum, perhaps you'd get a faster response if you started a new thread in that forum?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom