Sold! REDUCED $500 - Sony DSLR Camera & Lens – IKELITE Case/Port - NO STROBES

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TN Traveler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As much as it pains me to sell this – I hate to just have it sit around.

The system was assembled for dive trips – mostly from boats but also for easy shore diving (Curacao-Bonaire).

Unfortunately, 90+% of my diving in St Croix requires a rocky shore entry/exit since the hurricane and I cannot handle this rig anymore on shore dives.

So, I decided I would have to let it go.

The strobes have been sold - only the camera, lens and case are for sale.

The System consists of:

IKELITE housing that fits either a Sony a57 or a65 body (Housing has about 12 dives on it since sent back to Ikelite for complete overhaul)

Sony a57 body with – this was the backup body – the screen on the original cracked a couple of years ago - 2 batteries and Charger - 2 32gb SD Cards

18-70 Sony macro zoom lens (lens ring & diopter installed) -

Dome Port that works with this lens (and the Tamron 10-24)

Zoom Ring and an extra lens ring that matches to zoom ring

Extra O-rings, lube and other misc parts

Price $1250 CONUS shipping included

PM[/GALLERY]View media item 211280View media item 211279View media item 211278[

Not at this time.

If I do decide to part it out, I would want to sell both strobes and the attached accessories as a package.

I do have some other arms and clamps that I will be selling - if you know what you want, I can give you a price.

Corrected listing to indicate that the lens is the 16-80 Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar ZA T* zoom lens - not the much cheaper 18-70.

Lens Sold - now offered with 18-70 Sony Macro zoom

Price Reduced

As much as it pains me to sell this – I hate to just have it sit around.

The system was assembled for dive trips – mostly from boats but also for easy shore diving (Curacao-Bonaire).

Unfortunately, 90+% of my diving in St Croix requires a rocky shore entry/exit since the hurricane and I cannot handle this rig anymore on shore dives.

So, I decided I would have to let it go.

The System consists of:

IKELITE housing that fits either a Sony a57 or a65 body (Housing has about 12 dives on it since sent back to Ikelite for complete overhaul)

Sony a57 body with – this was the backup body – the screen on the original cracked a couple of years ago - 2 batteries and Charger - 2 32gb SD Cards

16-80 Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar ZA T* zoom lens (lens ring & diopter installed) - not the cheaper 18-70.

Dome Port that works with this lens (and the Tamron 10-24)

Zoom Ring and an extra lens ring that matches to zoom ring

Ikelite DS 160 and DS 161 Strobes – with dual strobe connecting cord and dome diffusers

3 Strobe batteries and 2 chargers

Carbon fiber Floatation arms that perfectly balance the rig

Extra O-rings, lube and other misc parts

Price $2500 CONUS shipping included

View media item 211282View media item 211281View media item 211280View media item 211279View media item 211278View media item 211277

I would be interested in the strobes and strobe related equipment, cables, arms. Let me know if you do want to sell just that and what you want for it.

Thanks
Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom