For Sale Reduced - Like new RX100V with Sony housing + wide dome $899

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_bayer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Underwater Housing MPK-URX100A and wide correction dome was never used.

RX100V under warranty till Feb 2021 with version 2.0 firmware with auto underwater white balance.

Reduced to $899 with Meikon 67mm wet wide correction dome also like new never used.

Sony RX100 V The premium 1.0-type sensor compact camera with superior AF performance

Sony Underwater Housing

Wide Angle Wet Correctional Dome Port Lens Version II (67mm Round Adapter)

51m%2BaeI5QpL.jpg

Attachments

• 41YW7Q9XSRL.jpg
    41YW7Q9XSRL.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 66
does the housing restrict the full use of the zoom extension of the lens?

housing will not be useful for RX100 VI or VII - can not zoom out fully.

thats what i thought, but it works for the rx100v? i think it takes nice pictures, somebody is going to get a good deal on starter camera, i did a bunch of research when i was looking at buying one, the picture looks different than what i was expecting

thats what i thought, but it works for the rx100v? i think it takes nice pictures, somebody is going to get a good deal on starter camera, i did a bunch of research when i was looking at buying one, the picture looks different than what i was expecting

Sony housing works with RX100 I to V with full zoom functionality.

Dive to 40 m/130 ft
Dive to 40 m/130 ft and shoot in pristine Cyber-shot™ RX100/RX100 II/RX100 III/RX100 IV/RX100 V digital still camera quality. Not only that, it has you covered for snorkelling, a day at the beach, winter sports or shooting in the snow and rain.

RX100 and RX100 II don't correspond to the underwater white balance setting. Please adjust the white balance setting manually to suit underwater shooting conditions. For RX100 III, RX100 IV and RX100 V, [Underwater Auto] can be selected in the White Balance menu with the system software version 2.00 or later. For details, please refer to the support page below. 2. Control wheel cannot be used with this housing. Other functions such as changing menu can be operated with buttons. 3. There are restrictions for using built-in flash. 4. Partial darkening or distortion of the screen may occur with certain kinds of accessories attached to the filter thread. 5. Conversion, macro and other lenses attached to the filter thread cannot be used with the RX100 and RX100 II. 6. Sony does not test the operation of this product with any accessory made by a third-party manufacturer. For details, please contact the manufacturer of the accessory in question.

fyi - take off the dome and use a close up lens for great macro - inox, fantasea, etc

Hardly a starter camera - dslr quality video, great low light performance with 1" sensor.

PM sent.

With the RX100 V you can do wide angle and macro on the same dive. With the VI and VII you need two different ports.

I got a VII because I wanted an external mic and active stabilization in 4K, so i need a new housing as well. Perhaps Fantasea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom