Closed ***REDUCED***Divesoft He/O2 analyzer $500

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

martincohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Divesoft He/O2 analyzer $500 shipped CONUS.

Includes analyzer (rechargeable battery), professional flow limiter, connecting hose, power adapter (with EU, UK and the USA plugs).

Unit about 2 years old, looks brand new. Not heavy usage, and O2 sensor has life left on it.

All in a custom cutout Pelican 1200 case.

Edit: price reduction

IMG_0012.jpeg
IMG_0013.jpeg

$400 i need to get a new o2 sensor it’s 100 plus

You "want" to replace the sensor. From the divesoft page.

How long is the oxygen sensor's service life?
An electrochemical sensor is used for measuring the oxygen content. When measuring (and even storing the sensor in air), a chemical reaction occurs in the sensor. The sensor's service life is is determined by the depletion of the reagent. The expected service life of the sensor is three years when stored in air at normal temperature with 50% humidity. It is necessary to replace the sensor upon expiration of its service life.
Analyzer FAQ - divesoft.com

Still $550

I might drop price after awhile, or someone else might snag it.

So the new version is 650 on dgx you want 550 a new sensor is 100 plus shipping it’s the same price as a new version I already have the same one at my buddies dive shop for blending I just want one for my truck before the dive to double check gas meet me in the middle ?

So the new version is 650 on dgx you want 550 a new sensor is 100 plus shipping it’s the same price as a new version I already have the same one at my buddies dive shop for blending I just want one for my truck before the dive to double check gas meet me in the middle ?

technically it is the old version of this one at $1k and a new sensor is only $80. Comparing it to the Solo is not really a fair comparison.
Divesoft HE/O2 Analyzer Max Blender Kit (2020 Model)

Price drop $500

Yours also has the really nice flow limiter. Pretty sure that is an expensive option on the solo.
Add in a pelican box that holds everything.

You really can't compare that to the Solo. The Solo is a cheap as they are willing to make it and still get you a trimix analyzer. Just a case to hold it, plastic housing, very basic flow limiter. Still does the job, just a lot more basic model.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom