For Sale **REDUCED** Aqualung i750 TC Air-Integrated Computer - $300 OBO + Shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kyle0692

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

Up for your consideration is my Aqualung i750 TC dive computer that is capable of air integration. The computer is in good condition and I bought it in May of ‘18 new from dive shop for $850 and the computer has 138 dives on it to date. There is one small nick on the screen protector that is hard to see above the water and invisible below (photo included). Minor scratches on the casing and wrist strap from use.

I have the original box, instructions manual, four extra batteries, a spare O-ring for the battery compartment (takes CR2’s which are cheap), the original DVD instruction manual, bungee strap kit which I can install for you if you wish prior to shipping.

If you need any more info or would like additional photos, shoot me a message and I’ll be happy to get you whatever you need.

Asking $300 or best offer.

Happy diving,

Kyle

Attachments

• Aqualung 1.png
    Aqualung 1.png
    746.8 KB · Views: 302
  • Aqualung 2.png
    Aqualung 2.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 306
  • Aqualung 3.png
    Aqualung 3.png
    524.8 KB · Views: 286
  • Aqualung 4.png
    Aqualung 4.png
    519.7 KB · Views: 272
  • Aqualung 5.png
    Aqualung 5.png
    515.5 KB · Views: 279
  • Aqualung 6.png
    Aqualung 6.png
    591 KB · Views: 290
  • DiveLog Plus.png
    DiveLog Plus.png
    130 KB · Views: 280
Price reduction, $350. Will entertain reasonable offers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom