Closed: REDUCED / AquaLung Dimension i3 / Like New / Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

14Jesus!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Only 6 dives on BCD!!! Like Brand New - 10 out of 10! Zero Defects..... Mounted AquaLungTitanium squeeze knife, storage bag and weights all included. Asking $350 o.b.o

If it helps with sizing, I am 5'7" and 150bs. Plenty of room to size up or down....Always freshwater rinsed and stored in a/c.

IMG_0423.JPG
IMG_0424.JPG
IMG_0425.JPG
IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0427.JPG
IMG_0428.JPG
IMG_0429.JPG
IMG_0430.JPG
IMG_0431.JPG

Last edited:
I'm so new to all this, if I understand it right, the dimension is a back inflation rather than all-around. i haven't used anything but rental jacket style BCD. Is the inflation all in the center back? Doesn't that put it just between you and the tank? does that tend to pitch you forward on the surface? any info would be gladly accepted :)

IMG_0707.PNG

I just took a snapshot of what a dive master on scubaboard replied to about a new diver asking about back inflate...

Don't worry about being new and asking questions....I'm no expert either. I was just like you when I bought the dimension i3. I got qualified on rentals but wanted to own my own. I went with what my dive instructor had which was the Aqualung Dimension. She let me try it on a dive and I found it super easy so I purchased it. I quickly became comfortable with the set up. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the info...that's just what it seems I'm always trying to soak up! Could you take $325 for the BCD? I'm trying to stretch the $$$ as far as I can and still get outfitted.

Back
Top Bottom