Redesigned website with new photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattloaf

Registered
Reaction score
I just finished redesigning my website. I also added the pictures from my Fiji, Utila and Channel Island trips as well as added some small videos I took with my G1 while diving. If you see any glaring errors (i.e. mis-labeled images, broken links etc.) please let me know.

http://www.matt-abrams.com/abramsdesign_photography.html

Thanks.

Looks pretty good!!! The only one thing I noticed so far is that while I am checking out your cool pic of jellyfish the spacer.gif didn't show up. It just shows as the red x as an image placeholder.
Thats about all the time I had to check it... gotta actually do some work now... DOH!!!

22.gif

Nice photos and a nicely done site. It is easy to navigate through. I did't notice any missing images or links.

Scubaroo:
Where in Fiji did you stay, and take those pictures?

More importantly... how did you find someone who was willing to get in a small boat and poke a great white with a stick?! :D

Thanks boney, I'll check into that spacer.gif.

In Fiji we dove all over the place. The first week was on the Fiji Aggressor so we covered 100's of miles. Some of the reefs we dove with them were off of Gau, Wakaya, Makogai and Namenalala. The next week was spend at the Marlin Bay Resort off of Beqa. To tell the truth, some of the best diving of the whole trip was right there off of Beqa. Although it was nice to see some varity with the aggressor trip. We went during there winter so the water was a chilly 71-74 degrees, but we had 100ft+ vis for almost every dive which made up for it.

The Marlin Bay resort on Beqa was really nice, good staff and decent dive boats. We were lucky and only had 10 other people at the resort with us, they have house a max of like 70 or so. Kinda silly, but even if your not a honeymooner, tell them you are and for an extra $135 you get a dinner in your room one night, a picnic on a private beach that they drop you off at and champaign and fruit bowl delivered to your room. Fun and romantic for not that much extra.

And the Bull shark dive was by a opperation in Pacific Harbor (southern end of Viti Levu). I can't remember their name, just ask for the shark dive and eveyone in the town will point you to them.

:thumb: Very nice photos.

My only suggestion for the website would be to add a button leading to the next photo instead of going back to the thumbnail page. It takes extra time to reload the thumbnails only to see the next photo. I tend to skip most of them this way because of hassle or time involved to view them all.

Good idea Dee, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom