recommended divemaster internship in ko tao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your best bet is to take a few days and go travel around to dive shops and find out which one fits you best. Do some fun dives with them and get a feel for the shops before choosing one. A few good shops you should check out are New Way Diving, Scuba Junction, and Master Divers. I did my DM on Koh Tao, and there are a lot of dive ops to choose from. Some are big and some are small, they are all different. So it's definitely best to figure out what it is you want in a dive op and then visit a bunch and see what they have to offer.

This is good advice ....this way you get to experience the dive centre without committing and get a feel for the environment and the team too.

Lots of divers do this - while we dont offer you to dive for free while you try out - if you dive with us (we are mentioned in the above post) and then you decide to take your DM with us too - then we discount the DM by what you have paid for your dives....

When are you thinking of coming - bear in mind that November is monsoon and Scuba Junction and Master Divers close - Im not sure about New Way .....

The weather will or should change for the better towards mid December. Late November and early December can be full head on monsoon.

Please have a look at my Samui info and weather blog, and check out the archives, half way down the page on the left hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.
Koh Tao is nearby Samui and will have very similar weather patterns.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom