Recommended dive shops/sites in Barbados??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chidive

Reaction score
Headed to Barbados later this month and wanted to see if anyone had any good or bad recommendations for specific operators and sites on the island. Anyone try out HighTide Watersports or Carib Ocean Divers? Will be travelling by myself and have only done about 30 or so dives, so would like helpful divemasters, but any thoughts on Barbados diving in general would be very much appreciated...... Thanks!!

chidive:
Headed to Barbados later this month and wanted to see if anyone had any good or bad recommendations for specific operators and sites on the island. Anyone try out HighTide Watersports or Carib Ocean Divers? Will be travelling by myself and have only done about 30 or so dives, so would like helpful divemasters, but any thoughts on Barbados diving in general would be very much appreciated...... Thanks!!

We dove in 2003 with Rogers scuba shack. They have a website found it through PADI. They were great! There were 6 divers and two divemasters that were very helpful. We were off of a cruise ship and they picked us up. Finding Nemo had just come out and one of the DM kept quoting it. He as a lot of fun! We dove a couple of wrecks will have to find notes on specifics but do remember it in a positive fashion.

Good Luck!

do a search for my trip report.....detailed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom