Recommendations for Hawaii Liveaboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tripp

Aquanaut Naturalist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
San Antonio, Texas & Marco Island, Florida
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I would like to plan a Liveaboard trip in the Hawaiian Islands for once Covid takes a vacation. What are the options and does anyone have good intel and/or recommendations? Mahalo!

I've never heard of any but the Kona Aggressor. Which was a good trip when we did it, and especially good food. But that was a long time ago.

The Kona Aggressor is the only option for the islands. It's a pretty wonderful trip for sure. The diving on the Big Isle is pretty fantastic with opportunities for night dives with Mantas and the AWESOME Pelagic Magic night dive!

I was kind of hoping that there was a liveaboard that went to the Moloka'i and Ni'ihau dive sites...but doing so many dives on the Agressor off the west coast of the Big Island looks great! I guess I've been bitten by the liveaboard bug after my trip to the Galapagos in July :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom