Recommendations for E-PL10 beyond macro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The same as for 60mm. That's my point, I just have one adapter port that fits both macro and wide.
I got the 60mm new, and 12-50 2nd hand. Lot of people buy these for some reason... But for surface, it really is not much use, whereas underwater... I bought 12-50 1000 HKD. 127 usd.
I own both lenses and didnt know the 12-50 is the same port as the 60mm for the epl10 aoi housing
thnx!

The same as for 60mm. That's my point, I just have one adapter port that fits both macro and wide.
I got the 60mm new, and 12-50 2nd hand. Lot of people buy these for some reason... But for surface, it really is not much use, whereas underwater... I bought 12-50 1000 HKD. 127 usd.
One more question
Does the zoom gear worked with this camera/housing package
thnx again

One more question
Does the zoom gear worked with this camera/housing package
thnx again
there is a special zoom gear for the 1250, ref: LG-OM-1250EZ. pretty usefull. and not worth doing the 3d print yourself. I got it for 40 usd

there is a special zoom gear for the 1250, ref: LG-OM-1250EZ. pretty usefull. and not worth doing the 3d print yourself. I got it for 40 usd
Thnx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom