Recommendations for Dive Shops-NAUI,SSI, IANTD, SSI/TDI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be in the Riviera Maya area next month (Cancun,Playa del Carmen, Akumal, Tulum).

Would like to take a Rescue Diver or Navigation course or other. Can anyone recommend any dive shops who certify through NAUI or SSI or IANTD or SSI/TDI or YMCA?

Thanks in advance,

Sy

Freddy Contreras, owner of Mestizo Divers, is a well-respected NAUI instructor in Cozumel. You can check with Protech Advanced Training Facility in Playa -- they are IANTD Mexico and have a "presence" in Cozumel -- don't know if it's located in a commercial or residential office tho.

I've moved this post to this forum to more accurately reflect Sy's interest in shops near Cancun and PDC as he's not going to Cozumel. So posts with Cozumel only references have been deleted.

Yeah, I second Spratman - Mayan Aqua Dive is great place to dive. We had a lot of fun in Feb. We also got our AOW with ben mooney.

Back
Top Bottom