Question Recommendation For Dive Computer Compatible With An Aqualung i770R Dive Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HolyDiver54

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, I have a transmitter compatible with Aqualung i770R dive computer. However, I do not want to pay the going price for that computer which is nearly $1,000.00. I know that Aqualung has broken the "too dim" cycle which seems to have plagued many of their dive computers in the past with the release of the i770R. However, are there any others that might be less expensive that don't have the "dimness" issue which would be compatible with my transmitter? Any all all recommendations are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!

If you want a color computer, look for a used Perdix Ai.

While I agree completely with @Marie13, there are other options if the Perdix AI is too pricy. Though I don’t think you’ll find a better computer compatible with that transmitter than the Shearwater options. What you have is a PPS (Pelagic Pressure Systems) transmitter.

Any of the hoseless AI computers from Oceanic, Aqualung, and a few others will work. Thread below has a full list of brands compatible with the PPS transmitter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom