Rebreathers 4 Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Thought

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Having semi retired after selling my dive center, I find that I am knee deep in rebreathers and need to sell some units as I am not as active as I used to be training. I still will offer ccr demos and private classes, but greatly reduced schedule. If you are looking at getting into rebreathers, these are all in fantastic condition.

I’m basically selling one each of my training units, and keeping one system for self. All in excellent working condition. Please ask for pictures, or any questions email me at Ron@SilentExplorers.com

CCR Units 4 Sale

rEvo Mini III Titanium – this is an exceptionally clean and well maintained “manual” ccr that can be upgraded to full electronic “Hybrid” ccr . (New rEvo Dream P / HUD and PPO2 display with piezo switch, Shearwater Predator primary handset/PPO2 display, Upgrade MiFlex HP hose O2 / Dil pressure gauge, 3 GAS MAV Block with upgrade to all Myflex LP Hose Kit, 2 - 19 cu. ft. Al Cylinders with inline valves, All New rEvo Upgrade Kit for scrubber screens, electronics tray. $6590

Prism 2 – Very-very low hours on this training unit, it is in excellent condition with all factory upgrades. (Shearwater electronics control and LED heads-up-display with a Hollis aluminum backplate, Solo harness, and C45 Wing providing a complete backplate & harness BCD system, Two brushed Al 19 diluent/oxygen cylinders with inline valves. I’ve also upgrades several of the hoses to myflex. $4995

Titan – This is a training or demo unit in excellent condition. Comes complete as shipped from factory including full service spare kit, and two Alum 13 cu. ft. cylinders, Wing, Harness, Shearwater primary electronics and HUD, rechargeable battery and charging unit. *comes with 2 cases of Extendair cartridges (8 pcs) while my supply lasts. $5900

Poseidon Mk VI - Like new – show display and pool demo only. Comes with two Al 19 diluent/oxygen cylinders with inline valves. Accessories and upgrade to basic frame include: Protection Handle, 11 inch adaptor plate, IrDA . Is complete system without a wing or harness. $5900

Thanks,

Ron

---------- Post added August 29th, 2013 at 02:02 PM ----------

Prism 2 sold pending payment

Thanks

ron

Your prices are certainly awesome. I wish you were selling your Meg...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom