Rebreather Support Hawaiian Islands 12/26 - 12/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catalina_mike

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking for support for the following island and dates. We are on a cruise and I might bring my Evolution +

12/26 Honolulu
12/27 Maui Lahaina (I used B&B before but the weather was bad so no epic diving).
12/28 Kauai nawiliwili
12/29 Hilo

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure this is your only option on Kauai. http://www.kauairebreatherandtechnical.com/index.html

I could be wrong but I don't think you'll find anything in Hilo, it's hard to find a boat dive there. Nautilus Dive is the main shop in town. Been there for decades so might be able to help you find support on the Big Island. Nautilus Dive Center-Scuba Tour, Snorkel Tour, Scuba Lesson

Jacks in Kona has a rebreather class so they must have the supplies. But it's at least a 90 minute drive and the Saddle Road goes to no-fly elevation for open-circuit divers - I think 6,600'

Lahaina is a tender port so allow time for that. These people work with Lahaina Divers - you can walk there from the harbor. Rebreather Support on Maui | Silent O Solutions LLC
We Provide Sales, Service, Support, & Training for the following rebreathers:
  • Navy Mark 15 family of rebreathers
  • AP Inspiration/Evolution
It's about a 45min. drive from Lahaina to B&B in Kihei so you'd likely miss the morning boat.

Thanks checking it out..

Jacks is excellent and does some support for rebreathers. but as he said it the other side of the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom