Rebreather-friendly dive-center in Palawan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlovold

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi!

We are thinking about going to the Philippines for a few weeks in the end of March-beginning of April.

We plan to go to Puerto Galera, Malapasqua and Palawan (el Nido or Puerto Princesa), and I need a dive-center that can supply sorb, O2 and tanks for my Pelagian CCR, that is also close to a reasonably priced resort or guesthouse with decent standard.

My GF is AOW/NX with about 35 dives, while I have about 55 hours on my CCR.

Hi Jlovold,

Sounds like you have a good trip lined up.

I have a Pelagian also and am just getting in some diving with it here in Malapascua. Let me know if you need O2 and sorb here in Malapascua; we are just putting the finishing touches to the top tech facility here - designed to service tech divers equally as well as rec divers...

For El Nido I dont think there are RB friendly places there, only in Coron...but you could have sorb shipped over if you want.

Cheers,

Matt.

Thanks, fellow Pelagite!

I will need both sorb and O2, but, we are not certain if it will be a trip at all yet, but I hope to find out during this week.

What is the price of sorb and tanks?

Looks like there's a Pelagian party coming in Malapascua in March/April! Anyone else want to join?

Good choise:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom