Re-create underwater Oracle shot from 300, U/W photogs and helpers needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awetmedic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have a 12’ deep very warm 82’ long underwater studio, hd u/w video gear, and some hot models ready to jump in. I would like to find other photographers or helpers to collaborate on this shot with labor, money or expertise. I live in Cumming GA, exit 16 on GA 400. I can trade pool time so you can teach, or give you sailing lessons, sailboat use, instruction etc. I want to build a better underwater lighting system and set and build the studio portfolio. I also need helpers to help launch the models or position them. If you are an instructor needing a pool, air and gear, it is here, if you need your divemaster I can do that. fast@wavetheusaflag.com If you want to get space at this lake front studio thats possible too.

The reference is to a movie scene in which a girl, appears to float in air. She looks almost as if she is under water the way her clothes and hair flow.

If you google "Oracle scene from 300" you can find it. Before viewing please note the scene contains nudity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom