RAW converter for FUJI S2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreenDiverDown

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I've been playing around with a Fuji S2 and would like to shoot in RAW. I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 but the RAW converter plug in is no longer available... (does anyone have it?) I was wondering if anyone could suggest a solution.

Why do you want to shoot in RAW? What are you looking to do with your images?

You can download Rawshooter essentials (from Pixmantec) free, and then after you've done the very easy slider bar adjustments in Rawshooter, you can convert them to .tiff or .jpeg in whatever resolution you want and continue working on PS7.

Andy, I am playing around with s7raw. Thanks... I wouldn't have found that one without your help.

Larry, I found Rawshooter but it does not support Fuji.

I have found a few others... anyone have any comments on these...

Bibble
Capture One
Helicon Filter
BreezeBrowser

Have you tried Fuji's converter? It may be available on the website. I was using it but am now using the converter in PS CS2. Once you go RAW, you'll never go back. Just don't rely on it to bail you out of big exposure problems. USE THE HISTOGRAM!
Chris

I have not been able to get that one but I hear that it's pretty lame.

Really cool site - I've bookmarked it for future reference .

Back
Top Bottom