For Sale Ratio iDiveReb computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm selling my Ratio iDiveReb computer. It's a full-fledged tech computer in a watch format that can run both VPM and GF (although only one at a time) for everything up to CCR trimix. It's been a great computer, but I finally bit the bullet and got something with cell monitoring, so now need to recoup some of the cost of that.

It's in good, but used, condition. It's not too beat up, but there are some scratches on the bezel, and some sand stuck between the bezel and the glass. As of this writing, it's got 133 dives on it.

Comes with the computer, the band extender, and the charging/download cable. Asking $350 (net to me), shipped in the US. I'm willing to ship international, so contact me and we can work that out if such is your desire.

Jim

20181208-191807.jpg

20181208-191718.jpg

20181208-191626.jpg

Bought it for Christmas 2016, so probably didnt actually get it until 1/2017.

Not sure what the warranty is, but would hazard a guess at 1 year, so likely not. They did send me a new data cable free of charge last year, though, when mine crapped out, so support is good.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom