rashguard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thebrain

Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys I'm going on a little hawaii scuba trip and I was thinking about getting a rashguard, but, well, the thing is is I'm not exactly a small guy. Its wierd I can wear either a XL or (looser) a XXL, but nearly XXL every rashguard shirt I look at looks too small.
BTW I am 6'5'' 255, with 40-42 waist, if that helps

thanks
thebrain

They are supposed to be form fitting, and stretch when you put them on. You'll simply have to try some different brands on to see what fits.

When are you going to Hawaii??

DiveMaven:
They are supposed to be form fitting, and stretch when you put them on. You'll simply have to try some different brands on to see what fits.

When are you going to Hawaii??

What she said.. When I bought my rashguard I made the mistake of buying one too big - actually its too long.
They're designed to fit tight - so much that if you put a wetsuit on overtop it won't feel any tighter..
S.

supposed to be tight. If it were loose it wouldn't be a rashguard. If you get a loose one you may as well just wear a t-shirt.

gotcha, I guess its kinda like the underarmour I were for sports, I just got worried and when I read teh sizes, and I was outside of all of them.
Oh, and I am going to Hawaii during spring break
thanks everybody

P.S. does anyway have any favorite brands, types, short long, (are there diff thicknesses),

I hope you're planning to wear a wetsuit with your rashguard while diving in Hawaii. Spring break the water will be 74-75 degrees....brrr, way too cold for just a rashguard! :wink:

are you kidding me, I live on the north coast (Oregon) and I go boogie boarding without anything but a t-shirt and shorts, hawaii's gonna feel like bathwater:):):)

Back
Top Bottom