Rare employment opportunity on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stcroixscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
At St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA) we have an immediate need for two or three PADI Instructors.

Requirements:
  • PADI Instructor
  • USCG Certificated Captain is a plus but is NOT a necessity
  • U.S. citizen (this IS A MUST)
  • Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and willingness to be in a random drug screen program.
  • A great attitude. (We know PADI trained you how to teach, but you must have a "customer first" attitude befitting being on the dive staff of "The Friendliest Dive Shop on Earth".
Send your resume including references and an indication of when you can be available to us via:

We rarely advertise openings however an impending departure of two of our Instructors (due to non-job related reasons) has taken us by surprise.

Dang Ed, why couldn't it be for an SEI or SDI/TDI instructor? Missed seeing you since there was no Scubafest in Columbus this year. Probably see you at Beneath the Sea.

For anyone that is qualified for this position, Ed is a really cool guy.

I'v never met Ed, but I've dove with your company... they seem very professional, and the staff I met were friendly and professional!!

Back
Top Bottom