Range of dive wear for girls?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lamnid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I've identified a definate niche in the market - cool dive clobber in girls fit sizes. Every time i go to a dive store and see a really cool t-shirt it's always in grande guys size and guys cut. I know there are some good websites out there that do supply skinny t-shirts with nice designs but it all feels a bit ametuerish. I think we need more girlds dive gear. i got some good design ideas already. What do you think girls?

We're in the process of getting some designs and clothing specifically for women, so keep checking our site, should be within the next few months!

Chris

great idea. Women don't wear those big hefty T-shirts usually and that is usually all that is offered.

just remember, we aren't going to wear those "get more bottom time" trash either.

Personally, I would like things like Botanicals, Shipwrecks, Cool Maps, that sort of thing.

Stay away from the booze sex theme, it is so tired and bougeise. Much of scuba-fashion is very trailer park. (not that there is anything WRONG with trailers!) :D

I would love to see fish ID shirts done in a cool way, was going to do it myself but I am way too lazy.

catherine96821:
great idea. Women don't wear those big hefty T-shirts usually and that is usually all that is offered.

Oh yea? Then why do they keep disappering from our closets? Ghosts aren't taking them.

I would not know about that.

Okay, I could be wrong.

Still, I think woman in the tropics at least want their armpits free.

My point exactly...

On this subject...the October issue of X-Ray magazine will have a "Dive Fashion" spread. GirlDiver clothing will be included, as well as a GREAT article on "Drysuits for Divas". :)

The GirlDiver site is down until 9/30, however, there are several "girl" t's and one token guy tee on there. Girl Tee's come in both juniors and misses cuts. No "10 ways to get me wet" shirts here...they are for real women divers.

Really, that's how GirlDiver came about...I just wanted a t-shirt.

Cindy
http://xray-mag.com
http://girldiver.com

I agree with catherine. Which is why I like seventenths girl wear, girlie and fun without the grubbiness of some other scuba t-shirt lines. Not only do they provide cute designs, but nice bright colours and smaller sizes. Not all of us women are XXL!

catherine96821:

just remember, we aren't going to wear those "get more bottom time" trash either.

Personally, I would like things like Botanicals, Shipwrecks, Cool Maps, that sort of thing.

Stay away from the booze sex theme, it is so tired and bougeise. Much of scuba-fashion is very trailer park. (not that there is anything WRONG with trailers!) :D

I would love to see fish ID shirts done in a cool way, was going to do it myself but I am way too lazy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom